The hills of Romagna have endless resources for lovers of two wheels. The route that we propose starts from Rimini, goes into the green heart of Romagna and back along the Riviera. For local cyclists it is known as the "Landscape Road" for the variety of landscapes you will cross. It is an itinerary of medium difficulty. It’s required, so, a good long background capacity interspersed at medium-threshold rhythms in uphill sections.
€ 70 - with bike rental and guide
€ 55 - with own bike and guide
€ 55 - with bike rental - Self Guided solution*
* A bike and a downloadable GPX track will be provided on each smartphone together with a telephone assistance
When: every day
Time: 09.30 am
Where: meeting point at the Bike Tour - viale Regina Elena 54 - Rimini
Participants: minimum 6 people / minimum 2 people Self Guided solution
Language: Italian, English
Say Rimini and SMILE!
Bike Tour - Extreme hills of Rimini
from 70,00 €
Ask for information
- Tour organized by Bikelife
- Distance: 55 km
- Duration: 3.5-4 hours
- Difference in altitude: 1000 m
- Road bikes / gravel bikes (the rental bikes are robust and reliable. If you use your own bikes, we recommend a thorough inspection before starting. In this case you must be completely autonomous.)
- Difficulty level: for cyclists with good technical skills
- Helmet: not compulsory, but advisable. The helmet is not included. So it is recommended to bring it with you.
- Your own accommodation or apartment can also be agreed as a starting point. The transport will then be billed separately