A ride in history with a guide or selfguided, with your beloved bike or with a rental! and so on in history....
The Via Flamina, the most important road of the 6th Roman royal palace, especially for communications between Rome and northern Italy up to Rimini, was built in 220 B.C. by the consul Caius Flaminius, author of the circus flaminio. Today we will ride along this important artery to discover the villages and the nature it crossed, coming from Rome, it reached the Adriatic coast in Fano and passing through Pisaurum (Pesaro), reached Rimini, where it rejoined the Via Emilia. The ring tour, will cross the Monte San Bartolo along the Panoramic route, will arrive in Pesaro, where we will visit the center of the ancient colony . Giulia Felice. Return along the Via Flaminia till to Rimini under the Augustus Arch.
€ 75 - with bike rental and guide
€ 60 - with own bike and guide
€ 60 - with bike rental solution Self Guided*
* A bike and a downloadable GPX track will be provided on each smartphone together with a telephone assistance
When: every day
Time: 09.30 am
Where: meeting point at the Bike Tour - viale Regina Elena 54 - Rimini
Participants: minimum 6 people / minimum 2 people Self Guided solution
Language: Italian, English
Say Rimini and SMILE!
Bike Tour - Along the ancient Via Flaminia
from 75,00 €
Ask for information
- Tour by Bikelife
- Length: Km 80
- Duration: 5/6 hours
- Difference in height: 950 mt
- Bds / Gravel Bicycle (rental bikes are sturdy and reliable. If you use your bikes, we advise you to do a review before departure. In this case you have to be completely autonomous)
- Difficulty level: for cyclists with excellent technical skills
- Helmet: it is not mandatory, but it is recommended. It is not included for this we recommend wearing it
- You can request departure from your accommodation or residence. The transport will be calculated separately.