It is precisely from Verucchio, the cradle of the Malatesta, that an exciting journey can begin on the trail of Dante Alighieri, the first tourist in Romagna. Verucchio, the ancient village that dominates the Valmarecchia, is strategically placed between the sea and the hill. Cradle of the Malatesta, was the birthplace of the "Old Master" (Malatesta da Verucchio). It was, then, an important center of the Villanovan civilization: history, tradition and culture blend with a beautiful landscape making the village one of the most beautiful in Italy and Orange Flag (environmental tourism quality mark of the Italian Touring Club), a must for those passing through Romagna.
€ 65 - with bike rental and guide
€ 50 - with own bike and guide
€ 50 - with Nolo Bici Self Guided solution*
* A bike and a downloadable GPX track will be provided on each smartphone together with a telephone assistance
When: every day
Time: 09.30 am
Where: meeting point at the Bike Tour - viale Regina Elena 54 - Rimini
Participants: minimum 6 people / minimum 2 people Self Guided solution
Language: Italian, English
Say Rimini and SMILE!
Bike Tour - Dante’s routes from Rimini to Verucchio
from 65,00 €
Ask for information
- Tour organized by Bikelife
- Distance: 44 km
- Duration: 4 hours
- Difference in altitude: 539 m
- Road bikes / gravel bikes (the rental bikes are robust and reliable. If you use your own bikes, we recommend a thorough inspection before starting. In this case you must be completely autonomous.)
- Difficulty level: for cyclists with good technical skills
- Helmet: not compulsory, but advisable. The helmet is not included. So it is recommended to bring it with you.