It starts from the sea and the history of the Roman age and through the river Marecchia you discover the fabulous hinterland of Romagna and its history. We can make (according to the preparation) numerous detours to discover the places of interest both landscape and historical and cultural: Madonna di Saiano, Verucchio, San Leo, Torriana, Montebello, to name a few. It invades the Marche region crossing the river, but the river and its track never cease to amaze.
€ 70 - with bike rental and guide
€ 55 - with own bike and guide
€ 55 - with bike rental - Self Guided solution*
* A bike and a downloadable GPX track will be provided on each smartphone together with a telephone assistance
When: every day
Time: 09.30 am
Where: meeting point at the Bike Tour - viale Regina Elena 54 - Rimini
Participants: minimum 6 people / minimum 2 people Self Guided solution
Language: Italian, English
Say Rimini and SMILE!
Bike Tour - Villa Verucchio Off-Road
from 70,00 €
Ask for information
- Difference in altitude: 400 m
- Road bikes / gravel bikes (the rental bikes are robust and reliable. If you use your own bikes, we recommend a thorough inspection before starting. In this case you must be completely autonomous.)
- Difficulty level: for cyclists with good technical skills
- Helmet: not compulsory, but advisable. The helmet is not included. So it is recommended to bring it with you.
- Your own accommodation or apartment can also be agreed as a starting point. The transport will then be billed separately