Say Rimini and SMILE!

Church of Santa Rita (Church of San Bartolomeo and Marino)

The church was built at the end of 12th century in place of an oratory dedicated to San Marino, the stone -cutter coming from Dalmatia to escape Christian persecutions, as some paintings by Giorgio Picchi testifiy.
Remarkable the wooden choir dating back to the end of 15th century.
The church is now known by the local population as the Church devoted to Santa Rita from a statue of the saint dated 1925.